Mar 22, 2021
Pragito Dove is a global authority on Expressive
Meditation and founder of the #1 Expressive Meditation Training
School in North America. Furthermore, she’s an internationally
recognized Author, Hypnotherapist, Coach and Speaker. Pragito helps
entrepreneurs, leaders, and CEO’s align their mindset to allow more
peace, time and financial freedom. In addition, Pragito helps her
clients change their money blueprint, recondition their mind for
automatic abundance, and use Spiritual Laws to create real world
success. Finally, listen and learn why awareness is the key to
transformation from suffering to peace.
- First, Emily introduces Pragito.
- Then Pragito describes her childhood and talks
about growing up with an abusive mother.
- Due to the abuse, Pragito shut down to protect her
- Also, she decided that as soon as she was old
enough, she would get help to deal with her pain.
- The good news is we can heal from our
- Pragito remembers how she healed and helps her
clients do the same.
- She went to India to study meditation with an
- While in India, Pragito learned a range of
expressive meditative techniques.
- Next, Pragito goes on to explain some of the
different expressive meditation techniques that she learned.
- Laughter meditation is one of the techniques she
learned in India.
- Pragito explains the benefits of expressive
- Then, Emily asks if a coach is needed to practice
- Pragito found her true authentic self and inner
peace through meditation.
- Furthermore, our inner peace and wisdom are already
- If we aren't in touch with inner peace, it's
because of layers of tensions and blocks in the way.
- Our lives on the outside reflect how we are on the
- Also, decluttering our house helps us realize the
decluttering we have to do on the inside.
- We have patterns in our subconscious that we aren't
- Next, Pragito describes her relationship with her
mother and sister.
- Instead of fighting her mother and sister, she
found compassion for them.
- It's difficult to feel compassion for others if you
don't feel love and compassion for themselves.
- Also, inner peace and joy is there - you have
to want it.
- Hypnotherapy is based on relaxation.
- Pragito explains how she helps her clients heal
- Emily and Pragito talk about investing in
- Awareness is the key to transformation and the
reason to do all of this is for your health.
- Furthermore, without your health, where are you
- Are you enjoying yourself most days or are you
- You can cultivate an attitude to enjoy more of what
you do, or you can change your situation.
- For example, you can do the cleaning
- Meditation is awareness - being in the present
- Pragito talks about her books.
- Judgement is the #1 cause of suffering in the
- The only person you can work on is yourself.
- Also, trust that others are on their own path.
- We all judge but in the present moment, there's no
- Witnessing the mind is a technique for learning to
disassociate from the mind.
- The mind can help you with solutions.
- You are the master, the witness, of the mind.
- Finally, awareness gives you choice.