Mar 29, 2021
Nathen Aaren helps heart centered entrepreneurs merge
all of their passions into one life mission to plan, fund, and
build their dream business. Also, he’s raised over 1 million
dollars per client and worked with many Fortune 500 companies and
Grammy Award winning artists. After being homeless, Nathen became
an agent and landed his first 7 figure investment for a client.
This experience allowed him to create a reality series, “Chasing My
- First, Nathen talks about his goal to help someone
with this interview - to change the trajectory of someone's
- Then, Nathen talks about how he went from homeless
to landing his first 7 figure investment for a client.
- Nathen started his first business at age 14 and
moved to LA when he was 17 to intern for Simon Cowell.
- Nathan thought he would become a millionaire.
- Then, life happened.
- In hindsight, Nathen’s people pleasing tendencies
enabled others to take advantage of him.
- Next, Nathen shares the action his mom took that
changed the trajectory of his life.
- His reality series Chasing My Dreams details what
- He ended up moving to San Francisco and became
- Nathen got locked out of the car he was living in
during an ice storm.
- Ultimately, he ended up sleeping in a
- The judge in his mind kept telling him something
was wrong with him.
- Then, one thought caught his attention. "If I could
only find someone to cut me a check."
- Nathen said he knew he could be successful.
- Looking at the worst scenarios in your life and
finding similarities and then doing the same with good scenarios is
helpful for discovering patterns.
- Nathen could have asked for help but he didn't want
to inconvenience anyone.
- Next, Nathen talks about his "beginners luck".
- Getting funding is the #1 thing to help people
- Also, people need a few years to get their business
to a point where it takes off.
- Emily asks how Nathen helps people get money.
- Nathen talks about the passion needed to start your
- Furthermore, many people have unrealistic
expectations when starting their business.
- Consistency and persistence are key.
- Business ADD, or taking on too many projects, can
actually hold a new small business owner back.
- Also, before you start, get really clear on what
you want and whether you're committed.
- Can you do it for 3-5 years, even if you don't make
money right away?
- Next, Nathen describes his Three Day Week Club
- Don't choose a career if you're going to go for
your dream job and Nathen explains why.
- Your paradigms can hold you back from creating the
business of your dreams.
- Ask yourself - "what if it were possible?"
- Everyone needs a coach - even coaches.
- Also, coaches help us to stay motivated, focused,
and see our blind spots.
- Get to a place where you won't allow your inner
critic tell you what's possible or not possible.
- Your energy must match what you want for your dream
- Nathen explains how he vets people to be in his
Dream Business Network.
- Text Nathen to get in touch with him at (310)
- Meeting people is part of Nathen's dream
- Luck is where preparation meets opportunity.
- Finally, at a low point in his life, Nathen became