Dec 7, 2020
Onward Podcast host Emily Harman
talks with Stephanie Raffelock about how to live a vibrant and
engaged life from age 50 onward. Stephanie is the author
A Delightful Little Book on
Aging and an advocate
for positive aging. Aging is a remarkable passage and Stephanie
started a movement around encouraging older women to see themselves
in a more positive light. In
this episode we talk about how to not hold ourselves back and how
to find our voice. In addition, we discuss the importance of
getting clear on what success is for us individually.
No matter what your age, you'll
find this episode enlightening. Furthermore, if you're a man
listening to this episode, it will help you better understand the
females in your life.
Let's all live a vibrant and
engaged life as we embark on our encore careers. Finally,
discover the benefits of inner work as we get to know ourselves
again after having put everyone else first for so
- Stephanie shares why she started writing on the
topic of aging.
- Throughout this episode Stephanie shares how
women can lead a vibrant and engaged life from age 50
next phase of our lives is a sacred passage.
we’ve worked hard to get here.
do I want? Who am I? It’s an exciting time to create ourselves
- Furthermore, it’s a time when our mortality and
our dreams collide.
Stephanie says we each have to determine our definition of
our 50s we’re more contemplative.
it’s a time that asks us to be still and grateful.
- Furthermore, it’s a time to be
- Stephanie shares that we can expect to get
weepy in our old age. It’s a cleansing.
do women fear getting old?
- Stephanie shares that she’s done a lot of inner
- Furthermore, she practices
- Stephanie’s next book, Creatrix Rising, Unlocking the Power of
Mid-life Women, will be
published in August 2021.
- Finally, its important to have a circle of
women friends and t0 share aspirations and dreams.