Apr 19, 2021
In this Onward Podcast episode host Emily Harman, a
transformational life and mindset coach, talks about how increasing
our mental fitness can help us create a life we love living. As
founder of the Onward Movement and leader of the Onward Accelerator
Coaching Program, Emily helps her clients embrace authenticity and
release the fear of judgment so they can create the life of their
dreams with confidence. Furthermore, Emily recently completed a
Mental Fitness training program for coaches and, is now able to
offer this transformational program to her clients.
Note: This episode is an introduction to the
principles developed by Shirzad Chamine, as presented in his New
York Times bestselling book
Positive Intelligence®. Emily is
currently training with Shirzad Chamine.
- First, Emily shares her background.
- Then she talks about her journey over the two years
since she retired from federal service.
- Furthermore, Emily’s journey includes the passing
of her children’s father, becoming an entrepreneur, hosting the
Onward Podcast, and founding the Onward Movement.
- Strengthening her mental fitness is helping Emily,
and it can help you.
- Emily’s clients fall into 1 of 3 categories.
- Women, including female veterans, who want to
transform their dreams into reality so they can create a life they
love while achieving new heights of authentic success.
- Entrepreneurs who want to position their company to
accelerate results and win Government Contracts, while creating
more freedom and time for themselves, relationships, and their
- And empty nesters who are ready to retire and know
they still have something to contribute to the world.
- Emily helps her clients discover their dreams - in
alignment with their Soul’s purpose.
- She helps her clients develop a crystal clear
picture of what they want for their life and transform it into
- Also, she helps her clients discover the patterns
and habits holding them back.
- Then, she helps them create new patterns of thought
- Emily helps her clients achieve their true
potential for success and fulfillment.
- Recently, Emily participated in a Mental Fitness
Coaching Program with Shirzad Chamine, author of the New York Times
- Now she’s able to offer this Mental Fitness
Coaching Program to her clients thanks to the generosity of Shirzad
- If you’re not physically fit, you’d feel physical
stress as you climb a steep hill.
- If you’re not mentally fit, you’d feel mental
stress, such as anxiety, frustration, or unhappiness, as you handle
work and relationship challenges.
- Per Shirzad Chamine, 80% of people score below the
minimum level of mental fitness required for peak performance and
- Next, Emily explains the Mental Fitness Coaching
- Finally, visit Emily’s
website to sign up for the Mental Fitness Coaching