Feb 22, 2021
Alex Carmeli is a leadership consultant, author and
the founder of the We Build Killer Teams Community. Furthermore,
Alex is on mission to empower & inspire 50,000 leaders to build
purpose-driven teams that drive social impact & income. Alex
helps leaders, mentors, and coaches find their authentic leadership
voice through private coaching and consulting, workshops, and
speaking engagements. Also, she helps them build a thriving
team/community and position themselves as the go-to leader in their
Alex takes action and inspires her clients do so as
well. Listen to this episode and learn how Alex built her thriving
business and how she’s helping others do the same.
- Alex is on a mission to empower and inspire 50,000
leaders to build purpose-driven teams that drive social impact
- Emily shares that she and Alex are in the same
group coaching program.
- Next, Alex explains how she got into coaching,
initially starting out as a personal trainer.
- Eventually she opened up her own business in
- Emily asks how Alex approaches coaching clients
older than her.
- Alex doesn't pretend to know everything. In other
words, she's still learning.
- Also, she loves taking people on a journey and
she's open to learning from her clients too.
- Furthermore, Alex has big dreams to include
creating her own coaching certification course.
- Next, Emily asks what gives Alex the courage
- Alex keeps taking action and that separates her
from many others.
- In addition, she doesn't get distracted by the
- Also, Alex has three accountability partners and
she gets support from those in her group coaching programs.
- Establishing boundaries is key to her
- She’s also careful about who she spends time
- Next, Alex talks about her two books.
- Alex had to be the adult when she was young and she
accredits her childhood as giving her coaching experience.
- After that, Alex talks about the types of leaders
- Adversity is normal.
- And Alex explains why mindset is important for a
top performing leader.
- Emily asks Alex to describe her coaching
- Self care is important! Exercising at the gym helps
Alex relieve stress.
- Emily and Alex talk about the importance of taking
a break to prevent burnout.
- Finally, Alex writes her goals in present
- Then, she takes small, aligned