Jul 12, 2021
Onward Podcast Host, Emily Harman talks about why she
wants to help you create a life you love living. After putting
everything and everyone else first, Emily finally decided to put
herself first. Consequently, she learned how to recognize her
feelings, to live in flow, to quiet her mind, and to BE. Now, as a
coach, Emily helps others create a life they love living.
- First, Emily shares that she’s starting to find her
voice and share her story.
- Usually Emily interviews other guests and doesn’t
share a lot about herself.
- Next Emily shares some interesting facts about her
- Then Emily starts to become more and more
vulnerable as she shares her story.
- Next, Emily reveals what motivated her to decide to
make some changes in her life.
- Ultimately, Emily created a life she loves
- Now Emily helps others do the same.
- Next Emily reveals the changes she’s made in her
life with the help of coaches.
- Practicing mindfulness is one of the
transformational changes Emily made in her life.
- Also, Emily is practicing Tai Chi and taking guitar
- Finally, Emily is living more in flow.
- In addition, Emily recommends everyone work with a
- After that, Emily explains why practicing gratitude
is so important.
- Finally, we all deserve to create a life we love
- Reach out to Emily if you’re interested in learning
more about her coaching services.