Jun 21, 2021
Margie Serrrato encourages you to embrace your SELF
and unleash your true power.
A cultural anthropologist, Margie’s research focuses
on gender in nontraditional contexts. Furthermore, Margie is a
professional coach who empowers her clients to reclaim their
confidence, liberate themselves from limiting beliefs, and claim
their potential and power. Also, no stranger to adversity, Margie
shares with conviction that it is possible to turn the most
horrendous trials into triumphs. Finally, the appearance of
confidence is different than *being* confident. To BE confident
requires self-love and self-compassion, and those can only be
attained through persistent inner work.
- First, Margie talks about her love of body
- Then she shares some touching stories about her
journey toward becoming a mother.
- After that, Margie talks about her traumatic
- Also, her kind, big hearted teacher made a big
impact in Margie’s life.
- Ultimately, her teacher made Margie feel safe at a
time when she didn’t feel safe at home.
- Then, Margie explains the reason she chose the
title of this episode - Embrace Your Self, Unleash Your True
- Next, Emily and Margie talk about the importance of
investing in themselves.
- Margie talks about the inner work and how
challenging it is to look within.
- Also, the inner journey requires self acceptance,
self compassion, and self love.
- Margie describes the challenge of transitioning
from academia to professional coaching.
- Margie is a professional coach and focuses on
empowering her clients to reclaim their confidence and liberate
themselves from limiting beliefs.
- And she helps her clients claim their potential and
- Margie shares that she's learned about who she is
and who she is not.
- Furthermore, she discovered the inner core of who
- Finally, it's a never ending journey of leveling