Jan 25, 2021
Surviving Brain Cancer
Logan Sneed is a brain cancer survivor. He was
diagnosed with a stage 4 Glioblastoma Brain Tumor March 26th, 2016.
Furthermore, Logan has been through brain surgery, radiation, and
chemotherapy. Consequently, he’s grown in numerous ways mentally,
physically, and emotionally. Also, Logan says the Ketogenic diet
helped save his life.
Logan proved his doctors wrong. Also, his MRI check
in's have shown of the best results his doctors have ever seen.
Listen and learn why Logan says, “Thank You Cancer”. Also learn
about Logan’s success as an entrepreneur with two six figure
businesses. By the way, Logan is 24 years old. His book,
Thank You Cancer is a MUST read for
anyone desiring to shape the worst thing that's ever happened to
you into something amazing.
- First, Logan shares his story and how he learned
about his cancer.
- Then Logan talks about why he decided to find
- After that, Logan describes his brain surgery and
- Next Logan explains why he started the Keto
- Learn how Logan started his own online business and
built it to 6 figures.
- Logan explains the heartbreak he felt when his
girlfriend of 4 years broke up with him by text
- Emily asks about Logan’s scar.
- Logan talks about his book and about overcoming and
achieving the impossible.
- After that, Emily reads some excerpts from Logan’s
book and discusses them with Logan.
- Logan talks about the importance of focusing and
working on ourselves.
- The journey is about coming the best version of
- Also, Logan’s book covers confidence, commitment,
- In other words, its not just for people dealing
- Next, Emily asks Logan about his childhood and the
influence his parents had on him.
- His parents didn't tell him what to do - they
- Logan suggests we become an entrepreneur of our own
- Then he talks about the challenges of starting his
own business and his recommendations for entrepreneurs.
- Logan says he fears failure but he faces
- Accountability and consistency are the things
- Also persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Logan explains the Keto diet.
- Emily asks Logan if he meditates and if he has a
- Finally - it always seems impossible until its